So, we have got the first month of Slimmers MOBIvation in the books and the results have been more impressive than I could have ever wished for.
It seems from the feedback that EVERYONE is making the small little consistent changes that are needed in order to achieve weight loss and obtain the desired goal weight.
Our focus has never been on crash diets or pushing ourselves in the gym too hard but it’s on overcoming the reasons WHY people over eat and under exercise. If you solve this problem and help people change their identities about themselves, it has a further knock on effect that on their behaviours.
So, the results that are in, we have had people losing as little at 1kg and then people such as myself and Jeremy who have lost 12kgs each. A few of the ladies have lost between 4 kgs and 6 kgs which they are very happy about.
We are now getting this success documented by a Uni professor who is very impressed with the concept and now the results too.
The best part about this is that people in the group and actually starting to enjoy their physical exercise and really breaking their old patterns of overeating.
Patterns that have been broken include:
* Feeling that you HAVE to finish everything on your plate
* A sugar dependency cycle had been broken and replaced with healthier options
* A response to buying chocolates and sweets at the impulse purchase area in shops has been broken and now replaced with buying a healthier option like some almonds.
* Being able to go out to a social occasion and consume cranberry juice as opposed to feeling like we need to consumer alcohol.
* Interrupting the old behaviour of just eating for emotional reasons – actually catching ones self doing this and then replacing it with a new behaviour.
I must say that I have been truly inspired by this team of people and the support and comradery that everyone has shown for each other. As we said on one of the webinars, “If you’re battling one day, then just know you are not walking alone and we are all here to support each other! So you are NEVER going through it alone!
This is a VERY VERY cool place to be – for all the right reasons! 😉
To your health, wealth and happiness
P.S. If you know someone who might like to read this, please feel free to share it and if you have any questions, my email is Paul@mobivation.com